From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Paranoia is a 1969 giallo directed by Umberto Lenzi. Not to be confused with A Quiet Place To Kill which was also titled Paranoia.
- Synopsis: A widowed socialite (Carroll Baker) meets a college student (Lou Castel) who seduces her, then introduces her to drugs, liquor and orgies.
- Contents: Posters
- External links: IMDb
- Released in 1969
- Running Time: 90 Min
- Production Co: Tritone Filmindustria/Société Nouvelle de Cinématographie
- Directed by Umberto Lenzi
- Starring Carroll Baker, Lou Castel, Colette Descombes, Tino Carraro
- Produced by Salvatore Alabiso
- Written by Umberto Lenzi, Ugo Moretti, Marie Claire Sollenville
- Music by Piero Umiliani
- Cinematography by Guglielmo Mancori
- Edited by Enzo Alabiso
Also known as
- Une folle envie d'aimer (France)
- PARANOIA sucks you into a whirlpool of erotic love!