Night Of The Demon (1957)
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released on November 9, 1957 (Birmingham; December 17, 1957- London; March 30, 1958- USA)
- Running time: 95 minutes
- Production Co.: Sabre Film Production
- Distribution Co.: Columbia Pictures
- Directed by Jacques Tourneur
- Written by Charles Bennett, Hal E. Chester and Cy Endfield (uncredited), from M.R. James' story "Casting The Runes"
- Starring: Dana Andrews, Peggy Cummins, Niall MacGinnis
An American professor arrives in London for a parapsychology conference and finds himself investigating a Devil-worshipper.