Mountaintop Motel Massacre
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released in 1986
- Running Time: 95 min
- Distribution Co: New World Pictures
- Directed by Jim McCullough Sr.
- Written by Jim McCullough Sr.
- Starring Bill Thurman, Anna Chappell, Will Mitchell, Amy Hill
- Music by Ron Di Iulio
- Cinematography by Joseph M. Wilcots
- Edited by Mindy Daucus
- Produced by Jim McCullough Sr.
- Please do not disturb Evelyn. She already is.
Set in 1981, Evelyn (Anna Chappell) has spent the past three in an insane asylum. Upon her return home, Evelyn brutally murders her daughter, but lies to the authorities and is not held criminally responsible. Shortly after, Evelyn returns to the dilapidated Mountaintop Motel— a series of individual cabin suites— that she ran prior to her incarceration. Evelyn attempts to return to business as usual and opens the motel to the public, but it isn't long before she begins to succumb to psychotic episodes, and, during a severe rainstorm, she begins to murder the guests of the motel by way of an underground tunnel connecting each of the individual cabins. (Wikipedia)