Mill of the Stone Women
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Mill of the Stone Women (1960, France/Italy) is a Horror film directed by Giorgio Ferroni.
- Released in 1960
- Runtime: 90 min
- Production Co: C.E.C. Films | Explorer Film '58 | Faro Film | Galatea Film | Wanguard Film
- Distribution Co: Les Films Eddie de Jong (1960) (Belgium) (theatrical) | Parade Releasing Organization (1963) (USA) (theatrical) (dubbed)
- Directed by Giorgio Ferroni
- Written by Remigio Del Grosso, Giorgio Ferroni
- Starring: Pierre Brice, Scilla Gabel, Wolfgang Preiss, Dany Carrel, Robert Boehme, Liana Orfei, Marco Guglielmi, Olga Solbelli, Herbert A.E. Böhme
- Produced by Giampaolo Bigazzi, Riley Jackson, Robert Patrick
- Original Music by Carlo Innocenzi
- Cinematography by Pier Ludovico Pavoni
- Film Editing by Antonietta Zita
- In 19th century Holland, a professor of fine arts and an unlicensed surgeon run a secret lab where the professor's ill daughter receives blood-transfusions from kidnapped female victims who posthumously become macabre art.
Also Known As
- Doktor Skräck och de förstenade kvinnorna (Sweden)
- Drops of Blood
- Horror of the Stone Women
- Die Mühle der versteinerten Frauen (Germany)
- Il Mulino delle donne di pietra (Spain)
- Le Moulin des supplices (France)
- The Horrible Mill Women
- Why do warm-blooded beauties suddenly turn to stone?!
- UNBELIEVABLE! A Beautiful Girl Becomes a Petrified Monster!
- In Blazing Technicolor