It Conquered the World
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
It Conquered the World (1956, USA) is a Sci-Fi film directed by Roger Corman.
- Released in 1956
- B & W
- Running Time: 71 Min.
- Production Co: Sunset Productions
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures (AIP) (1956) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Roger Corman
- Written by Lou Rusoff & Charles B. Griffith
- Starring Peter Graves, Beverly Garland, Lee Van Cleef, Sally Fraser, Russ Bender, Dick Miller
- Produced by Roger Corman, James H. Nicholson
- Original Music by Ronald Stein
- Cinematography by Frederick E. West
- Film Editing by Charles Gross
Also Known As
- Conquistò il mondo (Italy)
- Conquistaron el mundo (Spain)
- Il Conquistatore del mondo (Italy)
- It Conquered the Earth
- Venusuhyret (Denmark)
- SEE. THE HIDEOUS "FLYING FINGERS" OF THE MONSTER!
- SEE. WORLD CONQUERED BY THE HORRIBLE BEAST FROM BEYOND THE STARS!
- Every man its prisoner... every woman its slave!