- Released in July 1967
- Running time: 96 minutes
- Production Co.: Gold Star Films Ltd. | Seven Arts Productions (presents)
- Distribution Co.: Warner-Pathé Distributors (1966) (UK) (theatrical) | Warner Bros./Seven Arts (1967) (USA) (theatrical)
- Written and directed by Herbert J. Leder
- Starring: Roddy McDowall, Jill Haworth, Paul Maxwell
- After one of their store houses burnt down, museum director Grove and his assistant Pimm find everything destroyed - only one statue withstood the fire mysteriously undamaged. Suddenly Grove is lying dead on the ground - killed by the statue? Pimm finds out that the cursed statue has been created by Rabbi Loew in the 16th century and will withstand every human attempt to destroy it. Pimm decides to use it to his own advantage...
- Monster of the Year!
- It rises out of the depth of time to reach the heights of terror.
- Bullets can't kill it! Fire can't burn it! Water can't drown it! How can we destroy IT before IT destroys us?
Also Known As
- O Carrasco de Pedra (Brazil)
- Der Golem lebt! (Germany)
- Golem, to fantasma tou Londinou (Greece)
- La estatua viviente (Mexico)
- Оно! (Soviet Union)