It's a Bikini World
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released in 1967
- Running Time: 86 Min.
- Production Co: Trans American Films
- Distribution Co.: Trans American Films, American International Pictures
- Directed by Stephanie Rothman
- Written by Stephanie Rothman & Charles S. Swartz
- Starring: Deborah Walley, Tommy Kirk, Bobby Pickett
- Produced by Charles S. Swartz
- Original Music by Mike Curb & Bob Summers
- Cinematography by Alan Stensvold
- Film Editing by Leo H. Shreve
- Male chauvinist Mike attempts to get an intelligent burgeoning feminist Delilah into his harem. When she resists, Mike then poses as his brother Herbert, but in the process falls in love with Delilah.
- The Bikini-Bunnies are Bustin' Out All Over!