Island of Terror
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Island of Terror (1966, UK) is a Horror film directed by Terence Fisher.
- Released in 1966 | Color
- Running Time: 89 Min.
- Production Co: Planet Film Productions | Protelco
- Distribution Co: Planet Film Productions (1966) (UK) (theatrical) (as Planet Film Distributors) | Universal Pictures (1967) (USA) (theatrical) | Alcifrance (1967) (France) (theatrical)
- Directed by Terence Fisher
- Written by Edward Mann, Al Ramsen
- Starring Peter Cushing, Edward Judd, Carole Gray, Eddie Byrne
- Produced by Tom Blakeley, Gerald A. Fernback, Richard Gordon
- Original Music by Malcolm Lockyer
- Cinematography by Reginald H. Wyer
- Film Editing by Thelma Connell
Also Known As
- S.O.S. El Mundo En Peligro (Spain) | Insel des Schreckens (Austria / West Germany) | L'Île de la terreur (France) | Insel des Schreckens - Todesmonster Greifen an (West Germany) | The Creepers | The Night the Creatures Came | A Ilha do Terror (Brazil) | La Isla del terror (Venezuela) | Kauhun saari (Finland) | Night of the Silicates | To Nisi tou tromou (Greece) | S.O.S. i mostri uccidono ancora (Italy) | Skelettdöden (Sweden) | The Night the Silicates Came | Tromos sto nisi tou aimatos (Greece) (reissue title)
- How could they stop the devouring death...that lived by sucking on living human bones!