In Like Flint/Fun Facts
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- This was the final film that Twentieth Century Fox produced in its CinemaScope process. Later productions shot in anamorphic widescreen would use Panavision or other optics.
- The W.P. Lear Sr. listed in the credits (his character co-pilots Flint's Lear Jet) is William Powell Lear, the inventor of the Lear Jet.
- ZOWIE stood for Zonal Organization World Intelligence Espionage.
- Herb Edelman's first feature film.
- According to the audio commentary on the DVD, Fox wanted to do another Flint movie but Coburn turned them down.