Ilsa: She Wolf of The S.S.
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
(Redirected from Ilsa: She Wolf of The S.S)
Ilsa: She Wolf of The S.S (1974, USA/Germany) is a Nazisploitation film directed by Don Edmonds.
- Contents: Review #1 | Review #2 | Fun Facts | Poster Art | Press Kit | DVD releases
- Followed by: Ilsa: Harem Keeper of The Oil Sheiks | Ilsa: The Wicked Warden | Ilsa: Tigress of Siberia
- Included in: GCDb Top 20 | Depraved Delights: 20 Grindhouse Cinema Shockers
- Featured in: The Ilsa Trilogy Boxset
- Released in 1974
- Runtime: 92 min (uncut PAL) | 96 min (uncut NTSC)
- Aspect Ratio: (1.66:1)
- Production Co: Aeteas Filmproduktions
- Distribution Co: Cambist Films (1975) (USA) (theatrical) | Cinépix Film Properties (CFP) (1975) (Canada) (theatrical)
- Directed by Don Edmonds
- Written by Jonah Royston, John C.W. Saxton (as Jonah Royston)
- Starring: Dyanne Thorne, Gregory Knoph, Tony Mumolo, Maria Marx, Nicolle Riddell, Jo Jo Deville, Sandy Richman, George 'Buck' Flower (as C.D. Lafleuer), Rodina Keeler, Richard Kennedy (as Wolfgang Roehm), Lance Marshall, David F. Friedman, John F. Goff, Wayne Beauchamp (uncredited), Colleen Brennan (uncredited), Sandy Dempsey (uncredited), Uschi Digard (uncredited), Peggy Sipots (uncredited), Donna Young
- Produced by David F. Friedman (as Herman Traeger)
- Cinematography by Glenn Roland
- Film Editing by Kurt Schnit
Also Known As
- Ilsa - Die Hündinnen vom Liebeslager 7 (Germany)
- The most dreaded Nazi of them all!
- Even the SS feared her!
- A different kind of X.
- My name is ILSA! I turned my lovers into Lampshades!