From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
(Redirected from Il Cobra)
- Released in 1967 | Technicolor
- Distribution Co: Dollar Film, Italian International Film, American International Pictures (US)
- Directed by Mario Sequi
- Starring: Dana Andrews, Peter Martell (aka Pietro Martellanza), Anita Ekberg, George Eastman, Guido Lollobrigida
Also Known As
- Agrio kynigito sto Tokyo (Greece)
- Die Cobra (West Germany)
- El Cobra (Spain)
- I Kobra (Greece)
- The Cobra (USA)
- With Guts and A Gun and a Babe for Bait, He laid a trap for...
The US Government reactivates their best middle east agent Mike Rand (Martell) to track down "The Cobra", which is what they assume a drug cartel or a crime kingpin. Rand sets out among a conspiracy of oil tycoons, drug enforcement agencies and even the United Nations, to stop the Cobra, in an effort by the US Treasury to stop the flow of opium to the United States. As he gets closer to completing the mission, more and more people die along his way. But he wouldn't be Mike Rand if he wasn't able to track down and lay a trap for the Cobra, and then watch the sunset over the rooftops of Istanbul, with a beautiful girl by his side.