- Released in 1966 | Black and White
- Running Time: 65 Min
- Production Co: Chelly Wilson Films | Jode Productions
- Distribution Co: CIP (all media)
- Directed by Jerry Denby
- Written and Produced by Hank Rifkin (uncredited)
- Starring Peggy Steffans
- Cinematography by C. Davis Smith
- Peggy Steffans made several more sexploitation films. Under the name Cleo Nova, she did The Love Merchant, The Sex Cycle, et al. As Marie Lamont she was in the Michael Findlay "Flesh" trilogy: A Taste of Flesh, The Touch of her Flesh, and The Curse of Her Flesh.
- The cinematographer, C. Davis Smith, also directed the equally sordid grind house nudie "All My Men"