From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Holocaust 2000 (1977, Italy/UK) is a Sci-Fi-Horror film directed by Alberto De Martino.
- Released in 1977 | Color
- Running Time: West Germany:103 min | Italy:106 min | USA:96 min
- Production Co: Aston Film | Embassy Pictures Corporation
- Distribution Co: J. Arthur Rank Film Distributors (1977) (UK) (theatrical) | American International Pictures (AIP) (1978) (USA) (theatrical) | Ambassador Film Distributors (1978) (Canada) (theatrical) | Warner-Columbia Filmverleih (1978) (Germany) (theatrical)
- Directed by Alberto De Martino
- Written by Sergio Donati, Alberto De Martino, Michael Robson, Aldo De Martino
- Starring Kirk Douglas, Simon Ward, Agostina Belli, Anthony Quayle, Virginia McKenna
- Produced by Edmondo Amati, Maurizio Amati
- Original Music by Ennio Morricone
- Cinematography by Erico Menczer
- Film Editing by Vincenzo Tomassi
Also Known As
- Holocauste 2000 (France) | Inferno 2000 (Germany) | Mahserin dölü (Turkey) (Turkish title) | Rain of Fire (USA) | Das Siebenköpfige Ungeheuer (Germany) | To Sperma tou Satana (Greece) | Terror 2000 (Finland) (Swedish title) | Terrori 2000 (Finland) | The Chosen (Philippines) (English title) | The Hex Massacre (USA) (reissue title) | O Tyhodioktis tis Kolaseos (Greece) (reissue title) | Wybrani (Poland)
- The world will be destroyed in a rain of fire. It is written.