From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released in 1973
- Running Time: 134 Min.
- Production Co: Paramount Pictures
- Distribution Co: Paramount Pictures (1973) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Sidney J. Furie
- Written by Alan Trustman, David M. Wolf
- Starring Billy Dee Williams, Richard Pryor, Paul Hampton, Gwen Welles, Warren J. Kemmerling, Janet Brandt
- Produced by Gray Frederickson, Harry Korshak
- Original Music by Lalo Schifrin
- Cinematography by John A. Alonzo
- Film Editing by Argyle Nelson Jr.
- To pull off a job no one would ever dare, you need a team no one would ever believe.
A U.S. federal agent named Nick Allen (Billy Dee Williams) goes rogue after his daughter Jeannie (Tina Andrews) dies of a heroin overdose and he is prevented by bureaucratic red tape from legally going after the dealers. He organizes his own clandestine operation, though, comprised of tough-as-nails strangers whom he trains into a fit fighting force. The group travels to France, where the heads of the drug syndicate control operations, and Nick unleashes his savage revenge.