From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released in 1978
- Running Time: 90 Min.
- Distribution Co: Astral Films (1978) (Canada) (theatrical) | Dimension Pictures (1978) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Greydon Clark
- Starring Mel Ferrer, Stephen McNally, Diane Peterson, William Beaudine, Darby Hinton, Neville Brand, Ralph Meeker.
- Produced by Kool Lusby, Mike MacFarland
- Original Music by Gerald Lee
- Cinematography by Dean Cundey
- They'll burn up anything on four wheels or two legs!!
- ...Dragging The Streets Burning For Action!
Mark and Lynn (Darby Hinton and Diana Peterson) get caught up in a story of hatred and revenge after trying to collect on a bet with a Hi-Rider. The Hi-Riders are challenged to a drag race by one of the local hot heads and in a spectacular explosion both drivers are killed. The local boy's father vows revenge. A fantastic stunt filled chase ensures between the Hi-Riders and the local henchman. Whipped into a blazing frenzy of violence the Hi-Riders are humping hot steel hogs on a raging rampage through the town. The film was released theatrically in the United States by Dimension Pictures in 1978. The film was released on a double feature DVD with Clark's The Bad Bunch by VCI Home Entertainment in 2010.