Hell's Angels '69
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
(Redirected from Hells Angels 69)
Hell's Angels '69 (1969, USA) is a Biker film directed by Lee Madden.
- Released in 1969
- Runtime: 97 min
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Production Co: American International Pictures
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures
- Directed by Lee Madden
- Written by Jeremy Slate, Tom Stern, & Don Tait
- Produced by Pat Rooney & Tom Stern
- Cinematography by Paul Lohmann
- Editing by Gene Ruggiero
- Music by Tony Bruno
- Starring: Tom Stern, Jeremy Slate, Conny Van Dyke, and Sonny Barger
Also Known As
- Angeli della violenza (Italy)
- Violencia en Las Vegas (Spain)
- Les Démons de la violence (France)
- Hell's Angels 70 - helvetin enkelit iskevät (Finland)
- Kamikazi tis asfaltou (Greece)
- This was the RUMBLE that ROCKED Las Vegas
- When a game of chance becomes a game of death!
- Let the fuzz take you ALIVE... the Angels aren't that particular!
- BETTER THE FUZZ THAN THE ANGELS... The law wants you ALIVE... the Angels aren't particular!
- This was the RUMBLE that ROCKED Las Vegas! For a wild, wicked weekend and the deadliest gamble ever dared!