Friday The 13th Pt 2
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Friday The 13th Pt 2 (1981, USA) is a Slasher film directed by Steve Miner.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Available DVDs | Blu Ray | Comments | Poster Art | Press Kit | Fun Facts | Soundtrack
- Featured in: Trailer Trauma 3: 80s Horrorthon (BluRay) | Friday The 13th: The Complete Collection (Blu Ray) | Friday The 13th: The Complete Collection (BluRay) | Friday The 13th: Ultimate Collection (BluRay) | Friday The 13th: The Ultimate Collection |Drive In Delirium: Maximum 80s Overdrive (BluRay) | Terror in The Aisles | Friday The 13th: From Crystal Lake To Manhattan Box Set | Video Nasties: The Definitive Guide Pt. 2
- Released in 1981
- Running Time: 87 Min.
- Production Co: Georgetown Productions Inc. | Greengrass Productions
- Distribution Co: Paramount Pictures (1981) (USA) (theatrical) | Cinema International Corp. (1981) (UK) (theatrical)
- Directed by Steve Miner
- Written by Ron Kurz
- Starring Amy Steel, John Furey, Adrienne King, Kirsten Baker, Stuart Charno, Warrington Gillette, Walt Gorney
- Produced by Lisa Barsamian, Tom Gruenberg, Frank Mancuso Jr., Steve Miner, Dennis Murphy
- Original Music by Harry Manfredini
- Cinematography by Peter Stein
- Film Editing by Susan E. Cunningham
- Mrs. Voorhees is dead, and Camp Crystal Lake is shut down, but a camp next to the infamous place is stalked by an unknown assailant.
Also Known As
- Le Tueur du vendredi (Canada) (French title) / France
- Øksemorderen (Denmark)
- L'Assassino ti siede accanto (Italy)
- Fredagen den 13:e del 2 (Sweden)
- Freitag, der 13. - Jason kehrt zurück (Germany)
- Freitag, der 13. Teil 2 (Germany)
- Friday the 13th Part II (USA) (trailer title)
- Jason (USA) (original script title)
- Martes 13: Parte 2 (Argentina)
- Paraskevi kai 13 meros 2on (Greece)
- Perjantai 13. päivä, osa 2 (Finland)
- Piatek 13 czesc 2 (Poland)
- Sexta-Feira 13 - Parte 2 (Brazil)
- Vendredi 13: Le tueur du vendredi (France) (TV title)
- Viernes 13, 2ª parte (Spain)
- The body count continues...
- Just when you thought it was safe to go back to camp...
- The day you count on for terror is not over