From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Friday Foster (1975, USA) is a Blaxploitation-Crime film directed by Arthur Marks.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Available DVDs | Blu Ray | Poster Art | Soundtrack | Film review (auch auf Deutsch) | Press Kit | Double-Feature DVD
- Released in 1975
- Running Time: 90 Min.
- Production and Distribution Co: American International Pictures (AIP)
- Directed by Arthur Marks
- Written by Orville H. Hampton & Arthur Marks
- Starring Pam Grier, Yaphet Kotto, Godfrey Cambridge, Thalmus Rasulala, Eartha Kitt
- Produced by Arthur Marks
- Original Music by Luchi De Jesus
- Cinematography by Harry J. May
- Film Editing by Stanley Frazen
- At Los Angeles airport, magazine photographer Friday Foster witnesses an assassination attempt against billionaire Blake Tarr and is drawn into a murky political conspiracy.
- Thank God - - It's Friday! She's out to score for more of what you love her for!
- Wham! Bam! Here comes Pam!
- Her name is friday, but you can dig her any day of the week
- COLT HAWKINS - Friday's main man and personal private eye.
- BLAKE TARR - A billionaire with a brain. Friday couldn't resist him.
- MADAME RENA - Tried to warn Friday and got a knife in the back.
- FANCY - Took a fancy to Friday but his hustle had no muscle!
- FORD MALOTTE - is yen was for men - not for Friday Foster!
Also known as
- Im Netz der schwarzen Spinne (Germany)