Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released in 1969
- Running Time: 98 min | Argentina:95 min | Spain:97 min | USA:101 min
- Production Co: Warner Brothers/Seven Arts (presents) | Hammer Film Productions
- Distribution Co: Warner-Pathé Distributors (1969) (UK) (theatrical) | Warner Bros. Pictures (1970) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Terence Fisher
- Written by Bert Batt & Anthony Nelson Keys
- Starring Peter Cushing, Veronica Carlson, Freddie Jones, Simon Ward, Thorley Walters
- Produced by Anthony Nelson Keys
- Original Music by James Bernard
- Cinematography by Arthur Grant
- Film Editing by Gordon Hales
- More monsterous than the monsters he created!
- The screen's most fantastic fiend... and Hammer says so!
Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed is a British horror film directed by Terence Fisher for Hammer Film Productions from 1969. The cast includes Peter Cushing, Freddie Jones, Veronica Carlson and Simon Ward. The film is the fifth in a series of Hammer films centering on Dr. Frankenstein, who, in this entry, tries brain surgery to save an associate who went mad.