Face of the Screaming Werewolf
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Synopsis: A scientist unwittingly awakens a bloodthirsty werewolf during his experiments with an ancient mummy.
- Contents: Watch Trailer
- Released in 1964
- B & W
- Running Time: 60 Min
- Distribution Co: A.D.P. Pictures Inc.
- Directed by Gilberto Martínez Solares, Rafael Portillo, Jerry Warren
- Produced by Jerry Warren
- Written by Fernando de Fuentes, Gilberto Martínez Solares, Alfredo Salazar, Jerry Warren
- Starring Lon Chaney, Jr., Yerye Beirute, George Mitchell, Fred Hoffman, Rosa Arenas, Ramón Gay
- Music by Luis Hernández Bretón
- Cinematography by Raúl Martínez Solares, Enrique Wallace
- Edited by Jerry Warren
- It Stalks -- Heinous -- Chills! ...in the Lab of Death!
Jerry Warren used for this film pieces from two Mexican horror films, La Casa del Terror (1959) and La Momia Azteca (1957), along with scenes he shot himself for Attack of the Mayan Mummy (also based on "La Momia Azteca"), plus some more footage shot especially for this title.