From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Eugenie... the Story of Her Journey Into Perversion is a 1970 Spanish/German Sexploitation film directed by Jess Franco. There is a chaos of international titles and a similar material, this movie is not to be confused with the similarly titled Eugenie De Sade.
- Contents: Blu Ray | DVD releases | Poster Art | Fun Facts | Film & BluRay review | Soundtrack
- Links: IMDb
- Released in 1970 | Color
- Running Time: 87 min
- Production Co: Hape-Film Company GmbH | Producciones Cinematográficas Balcazar | Video-Tel International Productions
- Distribution Co: Allied Artists Pictures | Columbia Pictures of Canada (1970) (Canada) (theatrical) (dubbed) | Distinction Films (1970) (USA) (theatrical) (dubbed)
- Directed by Jess Franco
- Written by Harry Alan Towers based on Marquis de Sad's novel "La Philosophie dans le boudoir"
- Starring Maria Rohm, Maria Liljedahl (as Eugenie), Jack Taylor, Christopher Lee, Paul Muller, Uta Dahlberg
- Produced by Harry Alan Towers (as Peter Welbeck)
- Original Music by Bruno Nicolai
- Cinematography by Manuel Merino
Also known as
- De Sade 70 (original title)
- La isla de la muerte (Spain)
- Les inassouvies (France)
- Marquis de Sade's 'Philosophy in the Boudoir' (UK)
- Eugenie (USA)
- Eugenie... the Story of Her Journey Into Perversion (USA)
- Die Jungfrau und die Peitsche (Germany)
- Wildkatzen (Germany, trailer title)
- Her body is bruised and embraced beyond her wildest dreams...