From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released on February 15, 1984 (France)
- Running time: 100 minutes (France; uncut) | 92 minutes | 89 minutes (UK)
- Production Co.: Sara Films | AS Productions
- Distribution Co.: Cannon Films (USA; dubbed) | Argos Filmes (1987) (Brazil) (theatrical) | Concorde Film (1984) (Netherlands) (theatrical) | Concorde Pictures (1985) (USA) (theatrical) (2-D version with new footage) | Jugendfilm-Verleih (1984) (West Germany) (theatrical) | Mundial Filmes (1986) (Portugal) (theatrical) (35 mm) (soft-core version)
- Written and directed by Francis Leroi and Iris Letans, based on Emmanuelle Arsan's novel
- Starring: Sylvia Kristel, Mia Nygren, Patrick Bachau
- In order to escape from her former lover Marc, Sylvia goes to Brazil where Dr. Santamo transforms her into the beautiful Emmanuelle. With this new identity comes a sexual awakening which is complicated by her memories of Marc. As with other entries in this series, the plot twists provide ample opportunities to expose the characters.
- The erotic masterpiece
- Emmanuelle reborn in her most erotic adventure yet...
Also known as