From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Filmed in Bronson Canyon, a cave complex in the hills above Hollywood where Robot Monster (1953) was filmed. Eegah's cavern is Ro-Man's headquarters seen from a different angle.
- Marilyn Manning was Arch Hall Sr.'s secretary at the time of filming.
- Arch Hall Sr. claimed that he came up with the idea for this film after meeting 7'2" Richard Kiel.
- According to Arch Hall Sr., film opened at a drive-in in Omaha, Nebraska and took in $15,000 at this one engagement. This was equal to what he had spent to produce the film.
- Arch Hall Sr. once said, "It was always sort of a subject of laughter that the darned thing did so well."
- This film is listed among The 100 Most Enjoyably Bad Movies Ever Made in Golden Raspberry Award founder John Wilson's book THE OFFICIAL RAZZIE® MOVIE GUIDE.