From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Eating Raoul (1982, USA) is a Black Comedy film directed by Paul Bartel.
- Released in 1982
- Runtime: 90 min
- Production Co.: Bartel | Films Incorporated | Quartet
- Distribution Co.: 20th Century Fox International Classics (1982) (USA) (theatrical) | Quartet Films (1982) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Paul Bartel
- Written by Paul Bartel, Richard Blackburn
- Starring: Paul Bartel, Mary Woronov, Robert Beltran, Susan Saiger, Lynn Hobart, Richard Paul, Edie McClurg, Robert V. Barron, Charles B. Griffith, John Landis
- Produced by Richard Blackburn, Anne Kimmel
- Original Music by Arlon Ober
- Cinematography by Gary Thieltges
- Film Editing by Alan Toomayan
Also Known As
- ¿Y si nos comemos a Raúl? (Spain)
- Comiendose a Raúl (Argentina)
- Oberza (Poland)
- Paistinpannumurhaajat (Finland)
- Tudo por Dinheiro (Brazil)
- Meet the Blands! They're square...They're in LOVE...AND they kill people.
- An outrageous comedy of sex and murder
- A tasty comedy of bad manners.