From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Eaten Alive (1976, USA) is a Horror film directed by Tobe Hooper.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Available DVDs | Blu Ray | Review #1 | Review #2 | Poster Art | Fun Facts | Double-Feature Ad
- Featured in: American Grindhouse
- Included in: October Horrorthon Blu Ray Picks
- Released in 1976
- Running Time: 91 min | UK:87 min
- Production Co:Mars Productions Corporation
- Distribution Co: Saguenay Films (1977) (Canada) (theatrical) | Postels (1980) (Germany) (theatrical) | Virgo International Pictures
- Directed by Tobe Hooper
- Written by Alvin L. Fast, Kim Henkel, Mardi Rustam
- Starring Neville Brand, Mel Ferrer, Carolyn Jones
- Produced by Mardi Rustam
- Original Music by Wayne Bell, Tobe Hooper
- Cinematography by Robert Caramico
- Film Editing by Michael Brown
- A psychotic redneck, who owns a dilapidated hotel in rural East Texas, kills various people who upset him or his business, and he feeds their bodies to a large crocodile that he keeps as a pet in the swamp beside his hotel.
Also Known As
- Brutes and Savages
- Death Trap
- Horror Hotel
- Horror Hotel Massacre
- Legend of the Bayou
- Starlight Slaughter
- He's out there and he's got murder on his mind!
- Meet the maniac & his friend. Together they make the greatest team in the history of mass slaughter in... [EATEN ALIVE!]
- Check In Alive... But Check Out Dead!