Duel of the Iron Fist
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Duel of the Iron Fist (1971, HK) is a Martial Arts film directed by Chang Cheh.
- Contents: Available DVDs | Poster Art | BluRay releases | Double-Feature Ad
- Links: DVD/Film review (Deutsch)
- Released in 1971
- Running Time: 105 Min.
- Directed by Chang Cheh
- Written by Yau-tai On-ping
- Starring Ti Lung, Wang Ping, Yue Wai, David Chiang
- Music by Frankie Chan
- Cinematography by Kung Mu-to
- Edited by Kwok Ting-hung
- Produced by Runme Shaw
- The greatest duel of the kung fu masters their fingers are swift daggers, slashing flesh wirth cat-like speed
- Age, size and strength are unimportant; its skill that counts.
- You can learn the secrets of the masters.
Also known as
- The Duel
- Duell ohne Gnade
Tang Ren-jie (Ti Lung) and his older brother Tang Ren-lin (Ku Feng) are triad leader Shen Tian-hung's (Yeung Chi-hing) adopted son and henchman respectively. Shen was involved in a battle against rival triad leader Liu Shou-yi (Ho Ban) where both of them were killed. Jie then takes the initiative to be the scapegoat for the crimes of his brother Lin and Gan Wen-bin (Chuen Yuen), where then he flees to Jiangnan. However, Gan repeatedly sent murderers to harm Jie while also seizing all of Shen's properties and drives Lin away. With the help of Rambler Jiang Nan (David Chiang), Jie finally kills Gan, but the two of them also dies from their injuries. (Wikipedia)