Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine (1965, USA) is a Sci-Fi-Comedy film directed by Norman Taurog. Followed by Dr. Goldfoot and The Girl Bombs.
- Released in 1965
- Running Time: 88 Min.
- Production Co: American International Pictures (AIP)
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures (AIP) (1965) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Norman Taurog
- Written by Robert Kaufman, James H. Nicholson, Elwood Ullman
- Starring: Vincent Price, Frankie Avalon, Dwayne Hickman, Susan Hart, Jack Mullaney
- Produced by Samuel Z. Arkoff, Anthony Carras, James H. Nicholson
- Original Music by Les Baxter
- Cinematography by Sam Leavitt
- Film Editing by Fred R. Feitshans Jr., Eve Newman, Ronald Sinclair
Also Known As
- Dr. Goldfoot und seine Bikini-Maschine (Austria / Germany)
- A Máquina de Fazer Biquínis (Brazil)
- Doctor G y su máquina de bikinis (Spain)
- El Doctor Goldfoot i la seva màquina de biquinis (Spain) (Catalan title)
- Dr. G and the Bikini Machine (UK)
- Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine (France) (cable TV title)
- Il Dr. Goldfoot e il nostro agente 00... e un quarto (Italy)
- Dr. Goldfoot og bikini-maskinen (Denmark)
- Dr. Goldfuß (Germany)
- See Cuddly BIKINI GIRLS Made To Order!
- Super sexbots... built to kill!
- Cuddly...Curvesome...and Deadly
- This is a Bikini Machine - order your '66 model now! ...manufactured by the evil Dr. Goldfoot with Kiss-Button... Kill-Button and of course the Mystery Button. All new parts (some parts!) tested, approved and ready to go-go-go!