From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Dogora (1964, Japan) is a Kaiju film directed by Ishirô Honda.
- Released in 1964
- Running Time: 83 Min.
- Production Co: American International Pictures (AIP) | Toho Company
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures (AIP) (1965) (USA) (dubbed) | Pranke Film-Verleih (Germany)
- Directed by Ishirô Honda
- Written by Jojiro Okami, Shinichi Sekizawa
- Starring Yosuke Natsuki, Yôko Fujiyama, Hiroshi Koizumi, Nobuo Nakamura, Robert Dunham
- Produced by Samuel Z. Arkoff, James H. Nicholson, Yasuyoshi Tajitsu, Tomoyuki Tanaka
- Original Music by Akira Ifukube
- Cinematography by Hajime Koizumi
- Film Editing by Ryohei Fujii
Also Known As
- Dagora, the Space Monster (USA)
- Dogora il mostro della grande palude (Italy)
- Space Monster Dogora
- X 3000 - Fantome gegen Gangster (Germany)
- SOS From Earth. It Devours Buildings and People.