Die Monster, Die!
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Die Monster, Die! (1965, USA/UK) is a Sci-Fi-Horror film directed by Daniel Haller.
- Released in 1965 | Color
- Running Time: 80 min | France:75 min (DVD)
- Production Co: Alta Vista Productions
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures (AIP) (1965) (USA) (theatrical) | Anglo-Amalgamated Film Distributors (1965) (UK) (theatrical) | Les Films Eddie de Jong (1965) (Belgium) (theatrical)
- Directed by Daniel Haller
- Written by H.P. Lovecraft, Jerry Sohl
- Starring Boris Karloff, Nick Adams, Freda Jackson, Suzan Farmer, Patrick Magee
- Produced by Samuel Z. Arkoff, Pat Green, James H. Nicholson, Louis M. Heyward
- Original Music by Don Banks
- Cinematography by Paul Beeson
- Film Editing by Alfred Cox
Also Known As
- Le Messager du diable (Belgium) (French title) / France | Colour Out of Space (USA) (working title) | Dö, monster, dö! (Sweden) | Das Grauen auf Schloss Witley (Germany) | Monster of Terror (UK) | Die Monster (Germany) | El Monstruo del terror (Spain) | Morte Para Um Monstro (Brazil) | La Morte dall'occhio di cristallo (Italy) | Pahan kasvot (Finland) |Terror bajo tierra (Argentina) | The House at the End of the World
- Face the ultimate in diabolism! | ....can you stand PURE TERROR? | It COULD happen! It MAY happen! It MIGHT happen! to YOU!