From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Devil's Express (1976, USA) is a Martial Arts-Action/Thriller film directed by Barry Rosen.
- Released in 1976
- Running Time: 82 Min.
- Production Co: Mahler Films
- Distribution Co: Howard Mahler Films (1976) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Barry Rosen
- Written by Niki Patton, CeOtis Robinson, Barry Rosen
- Starring Warhawk Tanzania, Thomas D. Anglin, Sam DeFazio, David E. Durston
- Produced by Steve Madoff, Nick Patton
- Cinematography by Paul Glickman
Also Known As
- Gang Wars
- Death Express
- Phantom of the Subway
- 50,000 years of Death stalks the subways!!!
- Take the Express train to TERROR!!!