From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Devil's Angels (1967, USA) is a Biker film directed by Daniel Haller.
- Released in 1967 | Color
- Running Time: 84 Min.
- Produced & Distributed by American International Pictures
- Directed by Daniel Haller
- Written by Charles B. Griffith
- Starring John Cassavetes, Beverly Adams, Mimsy Farmer, Maurice McEndree, Leo Gordon
- Produced by Samuel Z. Arkoff, Jack W. Cash, Roger Corman, James H. Nicholson, Burt Topper
- Original Music by Mike Curb
- Cinematography by Richard Moore
- Film Editing by Kenneth G. Crane, Ronald Sinclair
- An exiled band of Hell's Angels strike a bargain with the Sheriff of a local town, let them stay and the town is safe. But a local girl strays into their lair and sparks off a full scale Angel war.
- Violence is their god... and they hunt in a pack like rabid dogs! | Get out of their way!... if you can. | Their god is violence. And - like rabid dogs...Lust is the law they live by!