From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Detroit 9000 (1973, USA) is a Crime film directed by Arthur Marks.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Available DVDs | Poster Art | Comments | Press Kit | Fun Facts | IMDB
- You Might Also Like: Across 110th Street
- Released in 1973
- Running Time: 106 Min.
- Production Co: Holly Hill Productions
- Distribution Co: Ambassador Film Distributors (Canada) (as "Police Call 9000") | General Film Corporation (1973) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Arthur Marks
- Written by Orville H. Hampton
- Starring Hari Rhodes, Alex Rocco, Vonetta McGee, Ella Edwards, Scatman Crothers
- Produced by Don Gottlieb, Junius Griffin, Arthur Marks, William B. Silberkleit, Charles Stroud
- Original Music by Luchi De Jesus, Lamont Dozier, Charles May
- Cinematography by Harry J. May
Also Known As
- Call Detroit 9000 (UK)
- Criminale asservito alla polizia (Italy)
- Detroit Heat (USA) (video title)
- S.O.S. Black Guns (France)
- Visit the murder capital of the world--where the honkies are the minority!
- It's the murder capital of the world. And the biggest black rip-off of the decade.
- It's gonna get solved...or the town's gonna explode.
- It's the murder capital of the world, The Black rip-off of the decade, and a White cop squeezed in the middle.