The Demon Seed
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
(Redirected from Demon Seed)
The Demon Seed (1977, USA) is a Science Fiction Thriller film directed by Donald Cammell.
- Released in 1977
- Running time: 94 min
- Distribution Co: Metro Goldwyn Mayer | United Artists
- Directed by Donald Cammell
- Produced by Herb Jaffe
- Screenplay by Roger Hirson, Robert Jaffe
- Starring Julie Christie, Fritz Weaver, Gerrit Graham, Berry Kroeger, Lisa Lu, Larry J. Blake
- Music byJerry Fielding
- Cinematography Bill Butler
- Edited by Frank Mazzola
- A scientist creates Proteus--an organic super computer with artificial intelligence which becomes obsessed with human beings, and in particular the creator's wife.
- Fear for her.