From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released in 1978
- Running Time: 82 Min.
- Distributed by New World Pictures
- Directed by Allan Arkush, Nicholas Niciphor & Roger Corman
- Written by Frances Doel, Nicholas Niciphor, Donald Stewart
- Starring David Carradine, Claudia Jennings, Richard Lynch, William Smithers, Will Walker
- Produced by Roger Corman
- Original Music by Andy Stein
- Cinematography by Gary Graver
- Film Editing by Larry Bock
- In the year 3000 there'll be no more Olympic Games, World Series, or Superbowl. There'll be only...
"A thousand years from tomorrow," after the Neutron Wars, the world is divided into a barbaric collection of city states, surrounded by wastelands where only mutant cannibals and independent warriors, known as Range Guides, can live. The city state of Helix is planning war on another, Tritan. Hoping to prove their newest weapon's superiority, the "Death Machines" (laser equipped Dirt bikes), they create a new Death Sport. The death penalty has been replaced by Death Sport, where criminals battle each other to the death for their freedom. Lord Zirpola (David McLean) is using the "Death Machines" against some Range Guides he managed to capture. One of the guides, Kaz Oshay (Carradine), forges a bond with the female guide Deneer (Jennings) and vows to escape with her and find her child who was taken by mutants before her capture. (Wikipedia)