Day Of The Dead
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Day of the Dead (1985, USA) is a Zombie film directed by George A. Romero.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Available DVDs | Blu Ray | Fun Facts | Character Profiles
- The Dead Films: Night of the Living Dead | Dawn Of The Dead
- Released in 1985
- Running Time: 102 min | Canada:96 min (Ontario) | Argentina:101 min | Norway:97 min | Australia:97 min
- Production Co: Dead Films Inc. | Laurel Entertainment Inc. | Laurel-Day Inc.
- Distribution Co: United Film Distribution Company (UFDC) (1985) (USA) (theatrical) | Esplanade Filmverleih (1987) (West Germany) (theatrical)
- Written & Directed by George A. Romero
- Starring Lori Cardille, Joe Pilato, John Amplas, Richard Liberty, Howard Sherman, Greg Nicotero
- Produced by David Ball, Salah M. Hassanein, Ed Lammi, Richard P. Rubinstein
- Original Music by John Harrison
- Cinematography by Michael Gornick
- Film Editing by Pasquale Buba
Also Known As
- El Día de los muertos (Argentina / Spain) | Dzien umarlych (Poland) | Elävien kuolleiden päivä (Finland) (TV title) | George A. Romero's Day of the Dead (complete title) | Il Giorno degli zombi (Italy) | Le Jour des morts-vivants (France) | I Mera ton zontanon nekron (Greece) | Zombi - Ölüm günü (Turkey) | Zombie 2 (Germany) (censored version) | Zombie 2 - Das letzte Kapitel (Germany)
- The Dead have waited. The day has come.
- Prepare yourself for the darkest day of horror the world has ever known!
- First there was "Night of the Living Dead" then "Dawn of the Dead" and now the darkest day of horror the world has ever known
- The darkest day of horror the world has ever known.
- Once again, the dead have their day
- First, he brought us the most frightening film ever made. Then he took his unique version of horror one step further. Now, George Romero takes us out of the night, beyond the dawn, and into the darkest day of horror the world has ever known.