From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Region 1
- STUDIO: Paramount
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Audio Commentary by Bava Expert/Biographer Tim Lucas and Star John Phillip Law. A nicely put together commentary featuring lots of really great information from Tim. John Phillip Law tells us all about what it was like working with Mario Bava and the beautiful Marissa Mell on the film. | "Body Movin'" video by The Beastie Boys with Audio Commentary by Adam Yauch (MCA) the director of the video which was inspired by Danger Diabolik. | Danger Diabolik: From Fumetti to Film: Interviews with Diabolik fans featuring comic book artist Stephen Bisette, Director Roman Coppola, Composer Ennio Morricone, Musician Adam Yauch, Producer Dino DeLaurentiis and Diabolik himself: John Phillip Law! | Also included on this DVD: Diabolik Teaser and Theatrical Trailers.
- PICTURE: Ratio: (1:85:1) / 16 X 9 Anamorphic Widescreen. This new transfer is simply beautiful. Diabolik looks the best its ever looked. Mario Bava's super colorful cinematography and set designs are at the forefront of the film.
- SOUND: Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono (English). Ennio Morricone's incredible psychadelic score comes through like a dream. Turn this up on your home stereo system and feel the vibe deep deep down.
- BUY THE DVD
- Region 2/4
- Studio: Paramount UK
- Video: PAL (1.78:1 anamorphic)
- Audio: English, Italian, Spanish
- Extras: Like Region 1
- Minireview: Fans of the movie should grab this disc, as it comes with a really nice set of extras. The quality is not exactly outstanding restoration work on the side of Paramount, but the film nevertheless looks great this way, especially Marisa Mell's legs. --Seb 21:45, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
- Buy now: From Amazon.co.uk
- Only available as a bootleg