Creation of The Humanoids
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Creation of the Humanoids (1962, USA) is a Science Fiction film directed by Wesley Barry.
- Released in 1962
- Running Time: 75 Min.
- Production Co: Genie Productions Inc.
- Distribution Co: Emerson Film Enterprises (1962) (USA) (theatrical) | Astral Films (1966) (Canada) (theatrical)
- Directed by Wesley Barry
- Written by Jay Simms, Jack Williamson
- Starring Don Megowan, Erica Elliot, Don Doolittle
- Produced by Wesley Barry, Edward J. Kay
- Cinematography by Hal Mohr
- Film Editing by Ace Herman (as Leonard W. Herman)
Also Known As
- Revolt of the Humanoids
- Man's Own Creation! Can He Control Machines That Produce People?
- Never Has the Screen Brought You A More *Shocking* Revelation!
- Out Of A [sic] World War III Came... The Creation of the Humanoids
- Was This Monster Created By An Electronic Computer?
- Was She One Of The Green-Blooded People?