From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Chato's Land (1972, USA/Spain) is a Western film directed by Michael Winner.
- Released in 1972 | Color
- Runtime: 110 min
- Production Co.: Scimitar Films
- Distribution Co.: United Artists (1972) (USA)/(West Germany) (theatrical)
- Directed by Michael Winner
- Written by Gerald Wilson
- Starring: Charles Bronson, Jack Palance, James Whitmore, Simon Oakland, Ralph Waite, Richard Jordan, Victor French, Sonia Rangan, William Watson, Roddy McMillan, Paul Young, Lee Patterson, Roland Brand, Peter Dyneley, Hugh McDermott, Celestino González (as Celestino Gonzalez), Florencio Amarilla, Verna Harvey, Sally Adez, Clive Endersby, Rebecca Wilson, Luis Amarilla, Richard Basehart, Rudy Ugland
- Produced by Michael Winner
- Original Music by Jerry Fielding
- Cinematography by Robert Paynter
- Film Editing by Michael Winner
Also Known As
- Chato (Greece / Italy) | Les collines de la terreur (Canada/France) | Çato - Devlerin ülkesi (Turkey) | Chato földje (Hungary) | Chato, el apache (Spain) | Chaton maa (Finland) | Chatos Land (West Germany) | Desforra Apache (Portugal) | Renegado Impiedoso (Brazil)
- The scream of his victims is the only sound he makes. | What Chato's land doesn't kill, Chato will.