C.C. & Company
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
C.C. & Company (1970, USA) is a Biker film directed by Seymour Robbie.
- Released in 1970
- Running Time: 94 Min.
- Production Co: AVCO Embassy Pictures | Namanco Productions | Rogallan Productions
- Distribution Co: AVCO Embassy Pictures (1970) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Seymour Robbie
- Written by Roger Smith
- Starring: Joe Namath, William Smith, Ann Margret, Sid Haig, Teda Bracci, Jennifer Billingsly
- Produced by Allan Carr, Joseph E. Levine, Roger Smith
- Original Music by Lenny Stack
- Cinematography by Charles F. Wheeler
- Film Editing by Fred A. Chulack
Also Known As
- Oi 4 vromikoi bastardoi (Greece)
- C.C. i ferajna (Poland)
- C.C. und Company (Germany)
- Chrome Hearts (USA) (video title)
- Daimones tis asfaltou (Greece) (reissue title)
- Höllenengel und Company (Germany)
- Quattro sporchi bastardi (Italy)
- Tien paholaiset (Finland)
- Die Höllenengel
- Joe Namath, loving, brawling and bustin it up!
The soundtrack is featured in Hell Ride, a film by biker movie legend Larry Bishop. The trailer for CC and Company is also featured in Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.