From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Burnt Offerings (1976, USA/Italy) is a Horror film directed by Dan Curtis.
- Released in 1976 | Color
- Running Time: 116 Min
- Production Co: Produzioni Europee Associati (PEA) (presents) (as P.E.A. Films) | Dan Curtis Productions (produced in association with)
- Distribution Co: United Artists (1976) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Dan Curtis
- Written by Robert Marasco, William F. Nolan, Dan Curtis
- Starring Karen Black, Oliver Reed, Burgess Meredith, Eileen Heckart, Lee Montgomery, Dub Taylor, Bette Davis
- Produced by Dan Curtis, Robert Singer
- Original Music by Bob Cobert
- Cinematography by Jacques R. Marquette
- Film Editing by Dennis Virkler
Also Known As
- Argentina - Holocausto | Argentina - Pesadilla diabólica | Brazil - A Mansão Macabra | Spain - Pesadilla diabólica | Finland - Suljettu ovi | France - Trauma | Greece - I villa ton kataramenon | Hungary - Rémálmok háza | Italy - Ballata macabra | Mexico - Pesadilla diabólica | Netherlands (video title) - Killhouse | Poland - Spalone ofiary | Portugal - Férias Macabras | Sweden - Hyreskontrakt med döden | Turkey (Turkish title) - Gazap tohumu | Germany - Das Landhaus der toten Seelen
- Up the ancient stairs, behind the locked door, something lives, something evil, from which no one has ever returned. [UK] | The perfect summer rental for the last vacation you'll ever take.