From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Boss Nigger (1975, USA) is a Blaxploitation-Western film directed by Jack Arnold.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Blu Ray | Available DVDs | Poster Art | Press Kit
- Featured in: 42nd Street Forever: Volume 1 | American Grindhouse
- Released in 1975
- Running Time: 87 Min.
- Production Co: Dimension Pictures
- Distribution Co: Dimension Pictures (1975) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Jack Arnold
- Written by Fred Williamson
- Starring Fred Williamson, D'urville Martin, William Smith, Jed Clyton, R.G. Armstrong
- Produced by Jack Arnold, Don Call, Dwight Call, Myrl A. Schreibman, Fred Williamson, Lee B. Winkler
- Original Music by Leon Moore
- Cinematography by Robert Caramico
- Film Editing by Eva Ruggiero, Gene Ruggiero
- Two black bounty hunters ride into a small town out West in pursuit of an outlaw. They discover that the town has no sheriff, and soon take over that position, much against the will of the mostly white townsfolk. They raise hell, chase women, and milk the locals for cash, while waiting for the opportunity to get their man.
Also Known As
- Oi Epikirygmenoi tou Texas (Greece)
- Kaupungin kauhut (Finland)
- Palkkionmetsästäjät (Finland)
- The Black Bounty Hunter (UK)
- Black Bounty Hunter
- White Man's Town... Black Man's Law!
- Part Devil... Part Legend... All Man