- Released in 1978
- Rating: R (USA), Banned (Germany)
- Runtime: 92 min
- Production Co.: DAL Productions | Maki Films | Somerville House
- Distribution Co.: F.F.C.M. (1978) (France) (theatrical) | Cinépix Film Properties (CFP) (1978) (Canada) (theatrical) | Beate Uhse (1978) (West Germany) (theatrical) | New World Pictures (1978) (USA) (theatrical) | Filmtrust (1979) (Netherlands) (theatrical) | Norma-Vigo (1979) (Argentina) (theatrical) | Talma Filmes (1980) (Portugal) (theatrical) | Miracle Films (1981) (UK) (theatrical) | Pallas Film (1981) (Sweden) (theatrical) | Royal Film A/S (1981) (Norway) (theatrical)
- Directed by Eddy Matalon.
- Written by John C.W. Saxton, John Dunning, Eddy Matalon
- Starring: James Mitchum, Robert Carradine, Belinda Montgomery, Ray Milland
- Thriller about four sadistic criminals who, after escaping during a transfer, take over a posh Manhattan apartment complex and start looting and terrorizing its occupants during New York City's famous 1977 blackout.
- One City-Wide Blackout ... Deranged Killers on the Loose .. Twelve Hours of Sheer Terror!
- Psychopaths on the Loose ... In a City Without Lights ... No One is Safe!
- New York City: When the lights go out...The TERROR begins!
- The most incredible twelve hours of terror ever lived!
- The night the power failed.... and the shock began!
Also Known as
- New-York Black Out
- Die Bestien
- Black-Out à New York