Black Street Fighter
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Black Street Fighter (1975, USA) is a Blaxploitation-Crime film directed by Timothy Galfas & Richard Kaye.
- Contents: Available DVDs | Comments | Poster Art | Fun Facts | Soundtrack
- Featured in: Martial Arts 50 Movie Pack Collection | Soul Team Six | What It Is...What It Was (10 Film Collection)
- Released in 1975
- Running Time: 87 Min.
- Distribution Co: Centaur Films (1975) (USA) (theatrical) | Astral Films (1976) (Canada) (theatrical) (as "Bogard")| New Line Cinema (USA) (as The Black Street Fighter)
- Directed by Timothy Galfas & Richard Kaye
- Written by Richard Kaye, Tim Kelly, Andrew Maisner
- Starring Richard Lawson, Philip Michael Thomas, Dabney Coleman
- Produced by Charles L. Hamilton, Richard Kaye, William Larrabure, William D. Sklar, Peter S. Traynor
- Original Music by Ed Townsend
- Cinematography by William Larrabure
- Film Editing by Andrew Maisner
- To make money, a Los Angeles street-fighter goes to work for gangsters.
Also Known As
- Black Fist
- You Know Where He's Comin' From!
- The Big Bad Black Dude of the Streets... He'll bust you up, slam you down and blast you into pieces!