From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released in 1976 | Color | Aspect Ratio: (1.85:1)
- Rated: R
- Runtime: 88 min
- Production Co: BJLJ International Corp.
- Distribution Co: Trans National (1977) (USA) (theatrical)
- Starring: Jim Kelly, Bill Roy, Roberto Contreras, Marilyn Joi, Essie Lin Chia, Biff Yeager, Charles Grant, Jace Khan, Erwin Fuller, Peter Dane, Felix Silla, Cowboy Lang, Little Tokyo, Jerry Marin, Alfonso Walters
- Produced by John 'Bud' Cardos (as John Bud Cardos), Barbara Holden, Laurence Joachim, Steven Vail
- Music by Various Artists
- Cinematography by Louis Horvath (director of photography)
- Film Editing by Jim Landis
Also Known As
- Black Terminator | The Freeze Bomb
- The Cool Master of Kung-Fu and Karate!
Robert Sand (Jim Kelly), agent of D.R.A.G.O.N. (Defense Reserve Agency Guardian Of Nations), is playing tennis on his vacation with a beautiful black girl, when his commanding officers ask him to save a Chinese girl named Toki who happens to be Sand's girlfriend, and the daughter of a top Eastern Ambassador. The ransom for the abduction was the secret for a terrific new weapon - the freeze bomb - but the 'Warlock' behind the deed is also into the business of drug dealing and Voodoo ritual murders. The search takes him from Hong Kong to California through Miami, and plenty of action, against bad men, bad girls, and bad animals. (Wikipedia)