From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Billy Jack (1971, USA) is a Counterculture-Vigilante film directed by Tom Laughlin. It is the sequel to Born Losers. It is followed by The Trial of Billy Jack and Billy Jack Goes To Washington.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Available DVDs | Blu Ray | Poster Art | Press Kit | Soundtrack | Fun Facts
- Released in 1971
- Running Time: 114 Min.
- Production Co: National Student Film Corporation | Warner Bros. Pictures
- Distribution Co: Warner Bros. Pictures (1971) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by TC Frank aka Tom Laughlin
- Written by Tom Laughlin, Delores Taylor
- Starring Tom Laughlin, Delores Taylor, Clark Howat, Victor Izay
- Produced by Earl D. Elliott, Edward Haldeman, Tom Laughlin
- Original Music by Mundell Lowe
- Cinematography by Fred J. Koenekamp, John M. Stephens
- Film Editing by Larry Heath, Marion Rothman
- Just a person who protects children and other living things.
- You've got due process, Mother's Day, supermarkets, the FBI, Medicare, air conditioning, AT&T, country clubs, Congress, a 2-car garage, state troopers, the Constitution, color television and democracy. They've got BILLY JACK.
- When you need him, he's always there!