From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Beat Girl (1960, UK) is a Crime-Teen cult film directed by Edmond T. Gréville.
- Released in 1960 | Black and White
- Running Time: UK:85 min | USA:83 min
- Production Co: Willoughby Film Productions
- Distribution Co: Renown Pictures Corporation (1960) (UK) (theatrical) | Astral Films (1961) (Canada) (theatrical) | Victoria Films (1962) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Edmond T. Gréville
- Written by Dail Ambler
- Starring Oliver Reed, Christopher Lee, Noëlle Adam, Nade Beall, Margot Bryant, Adam Faith, David Farrar
- Produced by George Willoughby, George Minter
- Original Music by John Barry
- Cinematography by Walter Lassally
- Film Editing by Gordon Pilkington
Also Known As
- Wild For Kicks (US Title) | De Aanlokster (Belgium - Flemish title) | L'Aguicheuse (Belgium - French title) | Hänsynlös ungdom (Sweden) | Heiss auf nackten Steinen (Germany) | Koritsia ton amartolon pothon (Greece) | Paha tyttö (Finland) | Ragazza beat - Italy (festival title) | Scotland Yard enquête sur les party girls (Belgium - French title)
- My Mother was a stripper...I want to be a stripper too! | This could be your teenage daughter! | Dynamic drama of youth mad about "beat", living for kicks! | SEE: Chicken on the Rails. Here comes the train. Let's play. | SEE: Drag race---'Go Man--Go like a race track---Voom!' | SEE: Uninhibited striptease. 'Melt! Melt! Melt!' | Adam Faith gets with it! | Strip-strip hooray! A De-Luxe Exploitation Special | A tense dynamic drama of slap-happy beatniks and their insatiable thirst for rhythm, sex & sensation.