From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Autopsy (1977, Italy) is a Giallo film directed by Armando Crispino.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Poster Art | Soundtrack | Double-Feature Ad | BluRay releases
- Released in 1977 | Color
- Runtime: 100 min (uncut version) | 85 min (edited version) (USA)
- Rated: R
- Production Co.: Clodio Cinematografica
- Distribution Co.: Joseph Brenner Associates (JBA) (1977) (USA) (theatrical) (dubbed) | Creswin Distribution (1978) (Canada) (theatrical) (dubbed)
- Directed by Armando Crispino
- Written by Lucio Battistrada and Armando Crispino
- Starring: Mimsy Farmer, Barry Primus, Ray Lovelock, Carlo Cattaneo, Angela Goodwin, Gaby Wagner, Massimo Serato, Ernesto Colli.
- Produced by Leo Pescarolo
- Original Music by Ennio Morricone
- Cinematography by Carlo Carlini
- Film Editing by Daniele Alabiso
Also Known As
- Macchie solari (Italy) (original title) | Auringonpilkkujen uhri (Finland) | Frissons d'horreur (France) | La victime (Canada) (French title) | Stagones aima ston ilio (Greece) | Sun Spots | Tarot | Tension (Europe) (cut version) | The Magician (UK) | The Victim (USA)
- It'll take you... apart!
- There is one horror that goes beyond the living dead!