From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Android (1982, USA) is a Science Fiction film directed by Aaron Lipstadt.
- Released in 1982 | Color
- Runtime: 80 min
- Production Co.: New World Pictures
- Distribution Co.: New World Pictures (1982) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Aaron Lipstadt
- Written by James Reigle and Will Reigle
- Starring: Klaus Kinski, Brie Howard, Norbert Weisser, Crofton Hardester, Kendra Kirchner, Gary Corarito, Mary Ann Fisher, Darrell Larson, Ian Scheibel, Wayne Springfield, Julia Gibson, Randy Connor, Roger Kelton, Rachel Talalay, Johanne Todd, and Don Keith Opper
- Produced by Mary Ann Fisher, Rupert Harvey, R.J. Kizer, Barry Opper, and Roger Corman
- Original Music by Don Preston
- Cinematography by Tim Suhrstedt
- Film Editing by Andy Horvitch
Also Known As
- Andróide (Portugal) | Androïde (France) | Android - Zombi apo to diastima (Greece) | Androide (Spain) | Androidi - kaksintaistelu avaruudessa (Finland) | Androidok lázadása (Hungary) | Der Android (West Germany) | Roboman (Finland)
- On a remote space laboratory, Android Model MAX 404 has learnt how to live...and learnt how to kill! | Meet Max 404. He's a little over five years old. He just met his first woman. It's time to get down to Earth. | He learns to love, he learns to kill ...Android becomes man.