From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Almost Human (1974, Italy) is an Italian Crime film directed by Umberto Lenzi.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Available DVDs | Poster Art | Fun Facts | BluRay releases | Soundtrack
- Links: IMDb
- Included in: 20 Italian Crime Cinema Classics
- Released in 1974 | Color | Running Time: 90 min
- Production Co: Dania Film
- Distribution Co: Joseph Brenner Associates (1975) (USA) (theatrical) (dubbed) | Joseph Brenner Associates (1979) (USA) (theatrical) (retitled re-release)
- Directed by Umberto Lenzi
- Written by Ernesto Gastaldi
- Starring Tomas Milian, Henry Silva, Laura Belli
- Produce by Luciano Martino
- Cinematography by Federico Zanni
- Original Music by Ennio Morricone
- Edited by Euginio Alabiso
Also Known As
- The Death Dealer (US re-release title) | Milano odia: la polizia non può sparare (Italy) | The Kidnap of Mary Lou (US re-release title) | Der Berserker (Germany) | Gennimenos katharma (Greece) | La Rançon de la peur (France) (video title) | Skylia tou ypokosmou (Greece) (reissue title) | The Executioner (Netherlands) (video title)
- It doesn't matter how loud you scream. | There is a reason for every living creature ...with one exception.
Milano odia: la polizia non può sparare aka Almost Human aka The Kidnap of Mary Lou is a 1974 Italian crime film, directed by Umberto Lenzi. It was released in the U.S. in a severely truncated edit as Almost Human.