From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Alien Predator (1987, USA/Spain) is a Science Fiction-Horror film directed by Deran Sarafian.
- Contents: Poster Art
- Released in 1987 | Color | Runtime: 90 min | Rated: R
- Production Co.: Continental Motion Pictures Corporation | M&C Films | Royal Films
- Distribution Co.: Film Ventures International (FVI) (1987) (USA) (theatrical) (uncredited) | Continental Motion Pictures Corporation (1987) (USA) (theatrical) | Unión Films S.A. (1988) (Spain) (theatrical) | Trans World Entertainment (TWE) (1987) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Deran Sarafian
- Written by Deran Sarafian and Noah Bloch
- Starring: Dennis Christopher, Martin Hewitt, Lynn-Holly Johnson, Luis Prendes, J.O. Bosso, Yousaf Bokhari, Yolanda Palomo.
- Produced by Carlos Aured, Eduardo Rossoff, Deran Sarafian, Eduard Sarlui, Michael Sourapas, Helen Szabo, and Edward L. Montoro
- Original Music by Thomas Chase, Dicotomía, and Steve Rucker
- Cinematography by Tote Trenas
- Film Editing by Dennis M. Hill (as Dennis Hill)
Also Known As
- Alien Predators (Italy) | Alien Predator (West Germany) | Cosmos mortal (Spain) | Drapiezca z kosmosu (Poland) | Mutant 2 (UK) | Mutant II (undefined) | Parasiterna (Sweden) | The Falling (undefined) | Uhka avaruudesta (Finland)
- Mankind's deadliest threat...HAS ARRIVED FROM THE SKIES | When NASA's Skylab fell to Earth, the threat was over...Five years later, the horror is just beginning | A Confrontation with The terrifying, The Bizarre, and the unknown | An Embryo of New Terror... There is No Place to Hide